Wednesday, January 17, 2007

It's been quiet around here...

I've been very quiet here lately (almost a full week since my last post). I'd like to say it was because I was out having a good time in some tropical place like Cuba (like a friend who shall remain nameless), but alas that isn't the case.

I've been hunkered down behind my laptop working diligently on the Liberty Alliance Advanced Client specs that we hope to have in a public draft RSN (although I do have to admit that I did sneak a peek at the football games last weekend whilst I was working on the docs).

I'll be presenting a webcast on the Advanced Client Technologies tomorrow morning (11AM EST). If you're interested, feel free to register and watch. There's even 30 minutes of "Drill Conor" time at the end... Should be more than enough time for you to take your best shot :-).

Tags : / / /

No comments: