Friday, October 06, 2006

Updated ID-WSF 2.0 Open Source Toolkits

With the release of ID-WSF 2.0, I have updated my open source toolkits to conform to the 2.0 final specifications.

These toolkits are a work in progress with the client toolkit being a fairly complete implementation of the protocols while the server toolkit has some basic functionality but is missing some capabilities (like the ability to sign messages or assertions). More information about what is included is available on the toolkit web page.

Of course, this is all provided as-is with no guarantees or representations as to its usefulness in any environment.

The new release is available from my server here.

I do have a running implementation of the server available for testing if you have a client you would like to test against. Just drop me a note when you like.

Tags : / / /

No comments: