Thursday, September 28, 2006

Mistaken Identity

So, I'm going through the ever-wonderful process of entering travel expenses for reimbursement (and yes, Intel also has one of those pain-in-the-but applications which is supposed to make it all easier, but really just moves the cost of processing the expenses from the accounting department out to the business units)..... Anyway...

I pull up a receipt from the local Burgerville (I think it's a Oregon version of McDonalds) for my lunch a couple of weeks ago and low and behold, I find that I have been given a 10% senior discount (she didn't mention anything about it at the time, but clearly she felt I was a senior).

Luckily, I have a few more years before I actually qualify for such things, even if I look like I already qualify. But for now, I guess one could say this is a good case of mistaken identity (saved me $1.22).

Tags : / /

No comments: